Eyeshadow Palettes


The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette is one of my favourites. Its retail price is set at £43 and even though I use it regularly, I probably wouldn’t have bought it without the discount code I had. It is a high quality product and my eyeshadow always stays on for several hours but I do feel you can probably get cheaper products that are just as good. However, if price doesn’t bother you then I highly recommend this product. The colours are so pretty with my favourites being Realgar and Raw Sienna. As you can tell from the photo, I use it quite often and it’s probably my go to palette when I’m planning a night out.





Another favourite is the Morphe 35O palette. This is definitely more affordable standing at £23 on Beauty Bay. I love the colours in this palette and it’s perfect in creating warm coloured autumn looks. For £23, the quality is great and the Morphe brand have a range of different colours that suit everyone’s preferences.    

However, if you’re on a super budget then I recommend the Make-up Revolution palettes which vary on price. The only problem is that they’re not very pigmented, so it can take a while to build up the colours depending on the look you want. Again, they have various palettes consisting of lots of different colours and a lot of my friends favour their eyeshadows when on a budget. I recently googled they’re brand and found out they don’t test on animals which is amazing for a super budget brand. I currently own 4 palettes from them but I’m pretty sure that number will change since I am always on a budget.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig