The story behind the name

So the name of the blog is Artistic Soul With No Talent because it literally sums me up in one sentence consisting of just 5 simple words. Not actually quite sure that’s a good thing but oh well.  So I have a pretty big admiration for different forms of art, especially forms of writing, particularly books. I love books. Can read for several hours, well, if it's a captivating book that is. I love music, all different genres but at the moment I’m more in an alternative phase. However, though I have a passion for the arts I indeed have no artistic talent or any talent for that matter. Like big fat zero. I’m an awful dancer, I’m capable of drawing stick people at a push and tried to take up an instrument but failed miserably. I even tried pole dancing, turns out I’m not a natural. No worries, I’m 22 and hopefully will find my talent eventually. Maybe I’ll try out fencing, that looks pretty cool. Anyway, that’s the story behind the name, it’s pretty self-explanatory I know but I thought I’d share.

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig